Rather than setting lofty, unachievable resolutions for the new year, focus on the smaller, more manageable changes you can make to become your healthiest and happiest self yet. In this article, we will go over 10 proven methods to increase your feel-good hormones and maintain your health. While some people may only think about their diet and exercise routine, there are actually a lot of other things you can do to better your health.
After all, you can follow a strict diet and work out regularly, but if you neglect other aspects of your health, you will never be truly healthy. If you want to improve your health and happiness this year, here are 10 easy steps you can take right now (that have nothing to do with cutting back on sugar or working out more).
- Invest in your sexual health by purchasing a new vibrator or using a mobile app like Coral.
- Sort through your phone’s music, photos, apps, and memos.
- Change the way you feel about food by filling your plate with self-love rather than criticism.
- Change up your supplement schedule to suit your needs.
- Get healthy by reading a book about health.
- Put your friendships first.
- Create a goal, affirmation, or theme to guide your actions throughout the year.
- Stop adhering to outmoded dietary guidelines
- Rather than worrying about missing out, convince yourself that you’ll be fine (joy of missing out)
- Consider other indicators besides weight when evaluating your health.